Monday, May 31, 2010

OCHA?? YOU THERE??

LOL WELL I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT WHATEVER I WROTE ON MY LAST POST (now deleted because I found it immature), IT'S ONLY BECAUSE. YOU KNOW. I'VE BEEN ON A BAD MOOD LATELY AND I JUST FEEL FRUSTRATED AT THE SLIGHTEST BIT OF MISTREATMENT.

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S OKAY IF YOU SNATCH THINGS OUT OF MY HAND (just as long as you don't hurt me or over-do it or knock over things (MAH NOODLES!!! D8<) in the process -_____- jihan), LOOK DOWN AT ME WHEN I 'FAIL' OR SOMETHING BECAUSE I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE JUST FOOLING AROUND. And I really really like it to be part of such osm friends.

SO YES, YOU CAN JUST FORGET WHAT I WROTE IN MY LAST POST, though I'd still like a little bit of respect. Treat me however you'd like but I just want us to be friends--best friends even--and don't treat me any more different than how you treat anyone else.

GOT THAT? GOOD.

I WANNA BE WITH YOU AND MAKE BELIEVE WITH YOU AND LIVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY OH--

Anyway, on Friday, I went on a hang-out with Brateewee, Kaela, Jana, Arshee, Noha and watched Iron Man 2 in Villaggio. -w- It was funny and action-packed. And Robert Downey Jr was cool. Won't go to too much details except for the fact that I had so much fun and laughed a lot. :DD

Then the next day there was a test at Kaifa. Wouldn't say I did well at it... -_-' And watched

~*SHERLOCK HOLMES*~
*sparkles like Edward Cullen*
Yes, one of the best movies ever for me. Well, not just because I sense more chemistry between Holmes and Watson than with the women characters, either. The storyline was so captivating and smart. The humour was good, and ít always keeps you on the edge of your seat wanting to know more.
No reviews here cuz I don't do reviews. That's Fikar's job. But yes, I'm satisfied now that I've watched the movie since I've been wanting to watch it for the last 3 weeks (or 4? idk).
Rob Down Jr played in it, too. Haven't watched two movies one day after the other with the same actor playing in it.

1 comment:

Post a Comment

********** (10 golden stars for sharing ur thoughts)