Saturday, June 5, 2010

LET US REKINDLE THAT SPARK~~

No.

Hmm, I want to steer clear of negative posts these days. Not that I'm especially optimistic recently, but just because life is fine and I find it more mature to write about much more happier things and letting people know I am a-okay.

So yes, this weekend was good. :) We did this performance in Qatar Charity for end-of-year KAIFA thing yesterday. Laughed a lot. Kak Andi was superb; never seen any man as likeable and creative as he was. He brought back Mio to me! :'D //SOB

Since Wednesday, the week was rounding off to a good end, actually. Practiced at Tante Evin's and Tante Suzy's house, and the rehearsal was hilarious! xD Then the next day on Thursdayy we practiced in QC, and I had fun. :))

There's really nothing much I could say. -____- Just a really good week and I have homework I haven't even touched.

And about the title... Erm. It's only irrelevant and I don't wanna membahas what it's about. x))

And I wanna change my tumblr name. D: But to what? I forgot what names I had in my mind.

seeyoulater.

2 comments:

mirakuru said...

u shudve wrote your ideas in notepad like me

Anty said...

i write mah ideas in mah diary. B)

Post a Comment

********** (10 golden stars for sharing ur thoughts)