Saturday, July 17, 2010

I don't know, I just felt like abusing my Hotmail.

Hello, you! :D (I say you because as I'm writing this, I haven't chosen a contact yet).

I'm writing this to you because I feel like getting to know three randoms of my contacts a little better. It's up to you how you take it, but I'm just writing this to you.

So apparently, I was given the name 'Ardianty Dharmawan'. 13 now, will go on 14 on 7th May 2011. Introverted and pessimistic, but for some reason, I'm told by my friends to stop smiling here and then. Must be because I look creepy when I smile.

Joke. You probably think I'm weird right now. Or how I should get myself a job. Well, I'm taking a break from baby-sitting my cousin. Like I said, it's up to you how you take it.

I'm not going to ask for basics. I'm not going to ask what you like and what you hate, and I'm not asking you to reply back.

So what is the point of me writing this?

Well, here in Indonesia, I'm on vacation. Although it rains on most days, the skies here are very beautiful. Azure and limitless, with puffy clouds and blue mountains bordering the horizon. The air is very fresh as well, if you live in my neighbourhood. It gets polluted with traffic, but when you live in the suburbs or in a nice and clean, green complex, cycling beneath the arching trees are great. Sadly, I only have one bicycle (well, two, but my grandpa uses that one and it's not meant for destroyed roads), so cycling gets a tad lonely. Oh, well. (Wait, how does this relate?)

In truth, I'm scared of your reply. You know how some people are, right? You want to be nice, but how you act just makes them say:

Oh. My. God. Would you please just
go die?

That's serious. Suicide is NOT funny. It never was.

Sorry for bringing that up. Just the world is getting more corrupt.

If you have read this, thank you for your time. I needed to let something out.

With lots of blue skies to come,
Nawamrahd Ytnaidra.

----

Above is something I actually wrote on my Hotmail. Once I finished it, I was satisfied, but then as I looked up at my contacts to select the random three, I paused. I felt odd. I felt silly. I felt chicken.

So I didn't send it. And I know that less than three people would read this right now, and why should they? It only wastes their time. And they're on holiday. They've probably forgot about blogger and their contacts now.

Well, with lots of blue skies,
From me.

3 comments:

mirakuru said...

well anty u shud know i read everyone's blogposts tht i follow :D

less than three: <3

Anty said...

lolyesh less than three but who cares. I WAS BEING BROODY. D: It happens.

YOUWENTTODUFANHAH?

mirakuru said...

LOL YAH I WENT TO DUFAN HAH

Post a Comment

********** (10 golden stars for sharing ur thoughts)