Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Lol, Obama has a deep voice.

I had fun toying with paint.NET .


I mean, his voice is deeper than I remember.

Anyway, it's painful to type with mah left middle finger. Yay for volleyball outside in the heat where I got dizzy and my sight was blinded by stars and general brightness and the fact that the ball hit me too hard on my hand, yaay~ :D

There's no purpose on why I'm writing here. Except for the fact that I want to rant on how I seem to act differently towards other people. ._.

But you see, the title ain't catchy, so no one would be bothered to read this. Not that I'm hoping for anyone to read it. Mostly no one gives a darn about what I write, giving me total freedom to what I want to write about.

So the thing is, I say I believe in equality. People shouldn't be treated differently for any reason (except for when it comes to age. that's a different thing). So when I hang with a particular group of friends, why do I feel like I act differently to them than the other friends I have?

Maybe it's the way they act to me. Maybe it's their different personalities that have an impact on my actions, and I subconsciously act as if I am 'adapting' to their actions, if that makes sense. I have a friend who likes to mock me when I sound stupid, and so I feel dumb around them, but they also teach me how to laugh at myself.

Then there are friends who love sharing their ideas and thoughts and share laughter with me, and I act sensibly and I feel joy around them.

Others like to drag me around and laugh at me. I feel pushed around by them, but they include me in many fun things.

But at times, I just feel like in one of those groups, I have know idea what I'm doing there, when I feel slightly irritated here and then, even though I really hold those people close to me and I don't want to lose them.

I'll have to stand my ground more and not allow them to change me, I suppose. But is that called closed-minded and stubborn?

Look, I don't even know what I'm talking about anymore. I just wish I could be Ardianty wherever I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment

********** (10 golden stars for sharing ur thoughts)