Wednesday, May 5, 2010

This Blog Smells. + a little bit of WSC.

Joke! Bloggi, I love you, and don't worry if you smell 'cuz you're still my awesome personal blog, anyway. :]]]]

Yes, I haven't lost my mind. Catch?

The weekend. Was awesome. I mean, a few days before April 30th, I was a bit nervous about the whole thing. Debating? Seriously? I suck at debating; i can't think straight when i have to, especially in front of strangers in a serious time like that.

haha, but that was taken care of. i found that i had so little to be nervous of; Scholar's Cup was brilliant. The event got me first thing in the morning where, after the entrance ceremony, they guided us to the multi-purpose hall in Dubai Modern High School (have i told you how big the school was? i wanted to just make the whole campus my jungle and get lost in adventure inside it), where we plopped into arranged seatings and began our writing test.

so i love writing. sue me.

next was the multiple-shoice, scholar's challenge quiz. well, i guessed quite a number. just 87%-ish? small number you see.

but i've got a medal for 4th place on science, i'm so proud! :F

then the debating. like i've said, i sucked so hard. my speeches were too short and i was too quiet and not 'out there'. on our first round, we had these 3 indian year 7-ers. man did they kill us. the practically blew the roof off. still i learnt from them and gained more courage in the second round against Jumeirah College.

We still sucked hard. U:

Then, the scholar's bowl where we used this clicky-thingy.

and the hotel's breakfast was amazing. well, any hotel breakfast that serves scrambled eggs, baked beans and hash brown and milk and porridge are amazing.

any hotel that has multiple restaurants are amazing.

i wanna watch sherlock holmes. tomorrow.

and i love you, i don't know why, but there are people i just wanna say 'i love you' too, even if they won't read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

********** (10 golden stars for sharing ur thoughts)