Monday, February 22, 2010

GO FIKARE.

I really don't know what to write about, though I want to write because I feel sort of... mixed up. -___-

I woke up in the morning and the first thing I heard was mom talking on her mobile, saying something about someone who passed away. I was a bit scared it would've been my relatives. But it wasn't so, alhamdulillah.

School wasn't bad, actually. I had lots of laughs in science and maths. The noise the oscilloscope makes sounds so sci-fi ish it made us laugh. D8

Here's a random convo me and Nikkaela had in maths:

Me: Have you ever tried screaming beneath the water?
Her: Yeah, it's weird, like I had a very loud inner voice. o.o
Me: Yeah, it's like you could only hear a 'MMMMBLUBLUBMMMMNGGGBLUB'
Her: HAHA. Ever tried talking while gurgling?

*demonstrates*

Me: ...LOLOL YOU SOUND LIKE A STRANGLED CHICKEN.

--end--

At the end of the day, I felt happy because I saw F i k a r e in the sports hall ready to do his entrance test! 8D Huzzah, Fikar! Insyaallah you'll make it Fikar!

That was the main thing that made my day. Yeah, seeing a close friend entering your school gives you the jellybeans. xD

But of course, I felt down afterwards. I don't know why.

It seems like I'm stuck in front of the computer, not because I want to do my homework or go on deviantArt, but because...

I feel like I'm waiting for someone. That's what I look forward to everytime I go on this 7-year-old heck of a machine. But why would that someone come talk to me? Who am I waiting for? I should learn to be idealistic. More careless about these kind of subjects, you know; throw away all hopes, stop waiting if it's not worth waiting for, because I'm just waiting for someone who would never come.

English test tomorrow, and there's that french homework which I barely had finished. Thank you if you bother read this and commented.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omgg.
zennkyouu, antayyhee.
-u named a blog after me-
/touched. xD

Anty said...

fikarhe, you're welcome and goodest luck. 8D

Post a Comment

********** (10 golden stars for sharing ur thoughts)