Thursday, February 4, 2010

Brighten your day?

ME?! Yeah , right.

This week passed by like a rollercoaster, it gets confusing, dizzy-ing, tortuous (not torturous) and exciting.

It's confusing because of the inconsistent pattern of the ups-and-downs. It's dizzy-ing because of how many things are happening at once. It's tortuous because.. Well, there are many twists in the way. Then it's exciting, because it seems that everyday I've been having 'heartbeats' because I was hoping for...

Err, alright, so what good stuffs have happened this week? x)) Darn, I can't think of an answer, and even if I do, it will lead back to that ONE SUBJECT I'm trying to avoid.

Haha, I like simple stuffs, kenya believe that?

I mean, this week, somehow I've risen to the peak of my... uhh... affection??? XD XD XD XD WELL, how do I put it in a better way? I haven't been thinking or having this much of a feeling for one person for a long, long time. It feels weird now, gaaah. Especially when you think that there is a possibility that THIS PERSON could be the one who'd make you feel 'special', because he did. Make you feel that way, I meant.

I mean just a few days ago. He kinda proved to me that. I was some sort of a. How should I put it? Well, a 'mood-lifter' or something. I was really happy and you wouldn't believe how grateful I was. Actually, I'd feel really happy if I could make anyone happy.

But for me to make him happy... that just makes me feel a bit more confident inside, yanno. ._.

Simple stuffs; bread, watercolours, ribbons and badges. I don't really get why my sister flocks to the booths of mobile phones in the malls, srsly.

But really, anyone can cheer him up. It's just that I'm afraid of slipping. Drifting away. Even though we've only been like this for what... a week?

I'm so selfish. I'm sorry, 'Rini', if you read this post and think how stupid I am for some reason, but I know how you feel. I always did. D:

Please don't say that he can talk to me freely. A few times he seems like he does, but sometimes, we have awkward conversations.

You should listen to Heaven Can Wait by We The Kings...

Point is, I don't want to stop making him happy. And if he doesn't want to talk to me or decide there is no need to chat with me anymore... I guess I have to be fine with it. Whatever's fine with him. But if he does talk to me, It'll make me really happy. :)

And for Rini and Ruba who said he can talk to me freely--masya Allah--thank you so much for thinking so. But what would happen, will happen, and I guess there's just no way from stopping it.

I also don't make sense when I ramble on too much, so if you understood what I typed in for the last 20 minutes, you're awesome. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

********** (10 golden stars for sharing ur thoughts)