Sunday, November 28, 2010

i'm done sharpening the saw.

So I've become really lame and monotonous, and I find it much better to type or think in a proper manner like this. So I can't be like her, or her, or him, or whoever, who would rather be wild and outgoing and emitting a very happy feeling to whatever group they are in. Even outside the virtual connection (I mean, MSN, of course).

I mean, you know, of course I'll try to be less distant. It's what I've always wanted to be. But I suppose I should just accept that I can't be like them. I mean, I love myself, of course, being grateful for being me and living as me and being fine, healthy, and having enough mind and heart to be called a human (and I suppose, a good human, amin).

I'll love those who has ever loved me--as friend or family (or more. Ha ha! A good joke! ... But if there is then I'll love whoever that is just as much for being able to see something good in me. And in others as well. You get what I mean)--because. Well.

ALRIGHT, CAPS LOCK TIME AHAHA. AHA. HA.

I'll just drop trying to find ways to be less monotonous and proper and just accept myself. -__- I mean I'm not friendless or anything. I love being alone (this goes for me and my sister for some reason. We're a pair of masochistic introverts), but hate being lonely.

alfajlkf;lJ s;gdbanldfjbga,.dbn
KLSFBNS

AHA. AHA. AHA. WELL. I HAVE A FRENCH TEST TOMORROW WHOO. ANYWAY, I'M JUST DROPPING IN TO SAY YES, I FEEL QUITE HORRIBLE AND DIFFERENT, BUT I'M PRETTY SURE IT'S JUST A PHASE. SO YOU KNOW. OK I'M JUST GONNA SAY 'Amin' FOR EVERYTHING THAT MADE ME SMILE TODAY. I LOVE EVERYTHING THAT MADE ME DO EXACTLY JUST THAT. OKAY THANK YOU MA, PA, SIS, FRIENDS, MY IPOD, MY VUVUZELA, RANDOM PICTURES, TUMBLR, ETC. AND OF COURSE, GOD. <3

I should stop blabbering. Okay well I finished Winnie-the-Pooh, and I'd recommend it but it seems people my age would be too embarrassed to read it, or too bored by it, for some reason.

Did this sound far-fetched and lebay? Well, I'm sorry. It's just who I am right now. (:

4 comments:

mirakuru said...

WUT I DID NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING 8D

Anty said...

oh you didn't? that's fine. *pats* thanks for reading anyway. (:

Anonymous said...

oh my, this note is me, too.

Anty said...

*pats*

Post a Comment

********** (10 golden stars for sharing ur thoughts)