Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Game + Sharpening the saw.

Me on my bed in my head.

Well, yesterday was fun. Went to my first real football game (as in, in a stadium), and my first real football game was a match between argentina and brazil. ((: i have no idea why i cheered for argentina. i knew brazil had a better teamwork and method, but you know. *shrugs* THERE WAS JUST THIS POWER THAT I CANNOT DESCRIBE, lol. Maybe I just had a feeling they'd win. So I bought a vuvuzela after coming there with Rania's family and I was so happy *spazzes spazzes* Ocha came along. We ate and prayed in Villi, then we left to the stadium~

I went, 'oh crepe'. I haven't got my mobile. And 'oh crepe' how do you blow in your vuvuzela? Then I got more worried as the security guard FREAKING THREW MY VUVUZELA AWAY IN SUCH A HEARTLESS MANNER THAT I CANNOT SUPPRESS MYSELF FROM EMITTING A SHOCKED GASP. So we all walked up towards our areas, all of them in such high spirits and my mood was deflated so much I felt like crying. -___- My first vuvuzela was a waste of 25 riyals, and what angered me most was that I HEARD SOME PEOPLE PLAYING SOME VUVUS LATER IN THE STADIUM. Why, guards? Why?

Oh, and I met naila.

Lol, okay, most of the memories will be kept in my mind, so let me just skip to the technical bits. It was an exciting game. Zidane was there :'D. A fan ran across the field -intruder!- and got caught by the guards. Just. Before. Argentina. Scored. A. Goal. Obviously a Brazil fan. -_- Well he ain't doing any good for the Brazilians. He held the game back. I'd be annoyed if I was playing on the pitch but I don't know about the awesome Argentinians and Brazilians. Argentina scored 1-0 on around the 88th minute? 90th minute? I forgot. By Messi. And me and Dhe3 screamed like mad. :D

MORE VUVUZELAS *RAGES* or maybe they were air-horns. Hm. Good game for the Brazilians, though. They worked hard, as they usually do.

I sort of kinda asked aloud where my mobile is after that, then Tante Suzy pulled out something from her bag and handed it to me. I was like O____O. MY MOBILE. IF I JUST HAD MY MOBILE ALL ALONG I WOULD'VE BEEN ABLE TO TAKE PICTURES. WHY? WHYY?

Then me and Rania and ocha went in, me and R bought a vuvuzela and us 3 puzzled on how we blow it. We ended up just using it as a bullhorn and saying 'toot' into it. xDD

In the car, Rania and Ocha were telling my future. About. Well. Something. *GLARES* Then we sembelehed each other verbally. :)) Then ocha left and. Sob. We went back home.

---

This part is the one that relates to the GIF above. Alright. Well, to be straightforward and to-the-point, I just feel like I need to sharpen the saw. As in, change myself. I don't do much to make an impact on a person, but I love it when, you know. Someone tells me that I am fun to talk to. I love it when they talk to me, just to let their thoughts out, y'know. Corny stuff, but it's true. I'm all corn. Corn straight from a farmer's crop field--see? All corny.

And to make it shorter, I'll try and improve myself, and I'll love everyone of you who has ever liked who I am now. :) I'm trying to find a word--alhamdulillah, mebe. I mean, for who I am now.

But gosh, do I wanna give myself an internal kick sometimes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LITERALLY THOUGHT IT WAS REALLY YOU IN THAT PICTURE AHAHHAHAHAHHAHA XDD

Post a Comment

********** (10 golden stars for sharing ur thoughts)