Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A message to my followers imploring them not to ever backtrack my blog more than a few months back

MY GOD

DO I EVEN WRITE ANYTHING HERE ANYMORE

Maybe I should go on a mass post edit and delete my blog's history and start anew. ºº) I haven't managed to write anything decent in a while, and more often than not I confide in my other blog as an outlet for my little rambles and poop.


My previous posts are eyesores now idek what was in my mind when I wrote them. ;u; But I bet in a few months I will look back at the things I wrote and say that it sucks, but then realise how little I have probably improved with the rate that I am writing at. And the most unfortunate bit is that this is what I'm going through rn


But I hope things won't work like that and that I will be productive very soon. And hopefully I will be able to finish a whole prose, no matter how long or brief it is. ;n;

2 comments:

mirakuru said...

anty u kno if u say tht we will actually backtrack ur blog lol

Anty said...

don t

Post a Comment

********** (10 golden stars for sharing ur thoughts)