Monday, January 10, 2011

Just felt the need to post a new post...

Oh, yes, I need to stop procrastinating. saddlkfjbns What advertisement can I get for english? -___o

I really wish I could write well.
And draw well.

InsyaAllah, haha.

Anyway, today was good. The highlight was probably playing with Rania and Karin and Izhar and Mishal (I dearly hope that is the right spelling else I have to search it up in the yearbook) at 1 to 2 o'clock. And now I have to do my englishes. I've got two english homeworks, never mind that I say englishes.

Wait, before I continue let me just say:

aslfgss;s; g;kl gs; gog;dl'w04ti mv;sg

Now~ Yesterday all my songs got deleted except for 33 on my ipod~^^

My mind is not quite warmed up for my english homework~

Oh, and I still have to memorise Yaseen. (: That's alright.

Because the world ain't gon' stop. Lol, idk. I just need to... to...

sa;lkf skgmvwle ldvwojc,masp

This post is written for me to understand and for you to... err... pass? Well, it's alright if you've read it, but it's really useless. And pointless. skfjanveril Have a nice day~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wat a life~!

Post a Comment

********** (10 golden stars for sharing ur thoughts)